It goes without saying that the safest place to store firearms is a gun safe. The amount of protection that these can offer is substantially higher than any other available storage solutions.
However, if you do not have a wall safe or any other type that goes directly into the floor, you would need to secure it on the floor surface if you want to get maximum protection.
By bolting them down to the floor using the best concrete anchors for gun safe, you will get a maximum amount of protection from thieves.
You are going to basically ensure that no intruder can walk away by taking the unit with them.
However, as the market is overfilled with options, choosing one of them can become a bit challenging.
But you should not worry anymore because we are here to make sure that you make the right decision and choose the right one for securing your safe.
Before we get into our review section, let us give you a short overview of the kits we think are the best and the budget pick.
According to us, the kit that CONFAST is offering is the best overall pick because of how durable they are.
The bolts also have a durable zinc plating on the exterior.
However, if your budget is a bit low, you can opt for the kit that is from Liberty Safe.
Even though they are designed for the safes from that exact manufacturer, you can install them on other gun safes.
Also, they do not interfere with the water and fireproofing of the safes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Quick Comparison
- 2 6 Best Concrete Anchors for Gun Safe Reviews
- 2.1 1. CONFAST 1/2″ x 7″ Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated (Best Pick)
- 2.2 2. Liberty Safe – Anchor Kit (Budget Pick)
- 2.3 3. ITW 11013 Red Head Sleeve Anchor 3/8 in. x 3 in. Hex, 15-per Pack
- 2.4 4. Vestil AS-383-4PK Concrete Anchor Four Bolt Kit, 3/8″ Diameter x 3″ Length
- 2.5 5. CONFAST 3/8″ x 3″ Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor
- 2.6 6. Bolt Dropper Stainless Wedge Anchor
- 3 Conclusion
6 Best Concrete Anchors for Gun Safe Reviews
To make things easier for you, we have gone through some of the popular products that are being offered by different manufacturers.
And we have made a list of the ones that we think are worth the money that you would have to spend on them. Take a look at the exclusive list that we have put up only for you:
1. CONFAST 1/2″ x 7″ Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated (Best Pick)
- Has zinc plating to resist rust and corrosion
- Comes in a pack of twenty-five
- There are a plethora of different sizes to ensure a proper fit
- Includes washers and nuts for a complete installation
- Instructions included, which makes the installation process easy
No matter if you have one of the specialty safes or the regular ones, by getting yourself a safe anchor kit that has bolts of different sizes, you can ensure a proper fit on the floors. And this one that is from CONFAST is one of those kits.
First of all, all of the anchors that are in this kit have zinc plating on them. Because of this coating, it will be able to prevent rust and corrosion.
As a result, you will not have to worry about the lifespan of these that much.
Apart from that, as we mentioned, you are going to find fasteners of different sizes in the box. There are a total of twenty-five bolts in the box. The thread length of each of them is four inches.
Other than that, you are going to find all the required washers and nuts in the packaging. As a result, you would not have to get yourself anything separately to get a complete installation.
On that note, the installation process is relatively straightforward for this kit. As per the manufacturer, you should hammer down holes using a ½ inches drill bit.
If you drill holes of that width, you will have no trouble in the case of installing these.
2. Liberty Safe – Anchor Kit (Budget Pick)
- A perfect fit for the safes offered by Liberty Safes
- Utilizes pre-drilled holes, which will preserve the fireproofing
- The installation process is pretty easy
- Offers a high-value proposition
- Comes with all the necessary washers for a full installation
Do you own one of the safes that Liber Safe is offering to the market? Want to get the safe anchor bolts that are meant to be installed specifically for your safe?
Well, we have the right kit for you then. And it is directly from the OEM.
First of all, the bolts you will find in this package are meant to go right into the pre-drilled holes in the safes.
As a result, the installation process will get much easier for you. You would not have to make any holes in the units, which will allow you to preserve the fireproofing.
Apart from that, the value proposition that this kit offers is relatively higher than most of the other packages in the market.
As a result, you will not have to break your wallet in the case of trying to secure your safe to the floor.
Also, all the required washers and nuts can be found in the box. As a result, you would not need to get anything separately just to get a complete installation.
Also, these feature a unique design, which will enable you to quickly fasten them to the inch hole you will make on the floors.
3. ITW 11013 Red Head Sleeve Anchor 3/8 in. x 3 in. Hex, 15-per Pack
- Has zinc plating, which makes it achieve a high level of rust-resistivity
- Made of high-quality steel, which enhances the overall durability
- Easy to install because of the unique design that it has
- Includes all the necessary parts in the package to ensure a complete installation
- Ideal for areas where the humidity level and temperature is generally high
Among all the anchor kits that are out there, the ones that sports steel construction are the most durable ones. And this kit that ITW is offering is a good example of kits such as that.
As we said, the overall construction of these anchors is of steel. That material makes it exceptionally sturdy. As a result, you can expect them to secure your safe appropriately for an extended amount of time.
To enhance the durability even further, the manufacturer implemented a zinc-plating. That plating will ensure that these do not get rusted or corroded over time.
Even if you live in an area where the temperature and the humidity level is relatively high, you would not have to worry about the durability degrading over time.
In the package, you will find all the necessary nuts and washers required to complete the installation process. That means you would not need to get any additional parts after purchasing this kit.
On that note, the installation process is pretty straightforward, thanks to the unique design that it has. The threadings are at a unique position, which will make it easier for you to bolt down your safe to the floor surface.
4. Vestil AS-383-4PK Concrete Anchor Four Bolt Kit, 3/8″ Diameter x 3″ Length
No products found.
- Sports a highly engineered anchor design
- Has zinc plating to provide a strong anchoring point
- The sleeve length is relatively higher, which enhances stability
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- The body is of high-quality steel to offer a higher level of durability
In the case of bolts used to secure safes to the floors, the higher the sleeve length, the higher the amount of stability you are going to get.
And if you were on the lookout for a kit that contains bolts of long sleeve length, then you should definitely check this one that Vestil is offering.
Unlike some of the kits out there, this one contains bolts with a long sleeve length. That added amount of sleeve will add up to the overall stability of the safe. As a result, your safe will not wobble, nor will it stay slanted on the floor.
Apart from that, it features an anchor design that will make carrying out the installation process feel like taking a walk in the park. In fact, you can install these and put your safe securely on the floor in just a few minutes.
Other than that, the zinc plating that these have on the exterior will provide a strong anchoring point.
Alongside that, the plating will also let these achieve a higher level of rust-resistivity and corrosion-resisting properties. These are also made of high-quality steel, which makes them exceptionally sturdy.
5. CONFAST 3/8″ x 3″ Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor
- Comes in a pack of fifty
- The bolts have construction of high-quality stainless steel, which makes them exceptionally sturdy
- All the necessary parts are included in the package
- The bolts are of different sizes, which will allow you to perfect the installation process
- All the bolts have a high ability to resist rust and corrosion
Getting yourself a kit that includes a large number of bolts will allow you to go through a trial and error process to get your safe perfectly secured to the ground. And a perfect example of a kit such as that would be this one from CONFAST.
First of all, let us talk about the overall construction. The bolts that you are going to find in the package are all of 304 stainless steel.
Because of utilizing that material, the durability that it achieves is quite higher than the ones that utilize regular steel.
Apart from that, you will find a total of fifty bolts inside the package. Each of them is of different sizes too.
Also, that amount of anchors will also allow you to bolt down multiple numbers of safes to the ground. And as you are getting a large number of bolts in one package, you can perform the installation without any worries.
All of the fasteners have a rust-resistive coating on them. That coating will further enhance the overall durability of the units.
Also, the package is a complete set. As a result, you would not need to get yourself washers and nuts separately to carry out an installation process.
6. Bolt Dropper Stainless Wedge Anchor
- Available in thirteen different sizes
- The bolts are all of high-quality stainless steel
- All of them has a rust resistive and corrosion resisting coating
- The anchors are ideal for all sorts of environment
- Washers and nuts are included in the package
If you know the size of the anchor that you would require to complete the installation process, there is no point in getting a package that has varying sizes of bolts.
And that is why Bolt Dropper is offering the freedom to choose the effective size of the bolts you would need.
Unlike most of the manufacturers, Bolt Droppers is offering thirteen different sizes for the anchors. The size options that they are offering starts from ½ x 3-3/4 inches to 5/8 x 5 inches.
And you will surely be able to get the exact size that you would require for completing your installation task among them.
Apart from that, you will be getting five bolts in one package. All of them will be of stainless steel. The quality of the steel is reasonably high too, which makes them extremely sturdy.
The manufacturer also applied an adequate amount of coating on the exterior to make them resistant to rust and corrosion. That coating makes them ideal for all types of environments.
Alongside that, the package also includes all the other parts, such as washers and nuts. That means you will not have to purchase anything separately to get a complete installation.
Hopefully, our narrowed-down list was efficient enough to make choosing the best concrete anchors for gun safe feel like carrying out an effortless task.
To conclude, we hope that the safe that will store your guns in stays secure to the concrete floor of your room.